Outdoor Fire Tables
Are you looking for something a little more elegant than a traditional fire pit? Perhaps you want the benefits of a dancing flame without polluting the environment. If so, one of the gorgeous fire tables we have here at Outdoor Fireplace Pros is exactly what you need.
If you have invested a lot of time and money in creating the perfect outdoor living space where guests love to gather, isn’t it worthy of a warm fire provided in an exquisite way? Anyone can toss a few tabletop fireplaces around, but a fire table is a piece that people will stop and marvel at for a moment. It actually may make you seem just a little more mysterious, a lot more interesting and tremendously stylish.
What is a Fire Table?
A fire table is a little different than what you may be used to because although it provides a flame, it also doubles as a table. Some have a cover so that when it is not in use, it is a fully functioning table. Others simply have shelving all the way around, perfect for guests to set their beverage on.
Aside from the obvious beauty that fire tables bring to a space, there are other benefits they offer as well, including;
- No Mess – Do you dread the thought of cleaning up ash and soot after a fire? The models available here at Outdoor Fireplace Pros don’t burn real wood so although the flame may look real, it is clean and doesn’t leave you with a mess.
- No Upkeep – When you use a gas fire table, you don’t have to constantly get up to poke and feed the fire. This also means that your flame will be consistent. Guests won’t be blasted by heat one minutes and then nearly freezing the next.
- Controlled – Traditional fires can be unpredictable, especially if there is any wind. With the fire tables here, you never have to be concerned with a hot spark getting blown over onto a chair.
- Practical – When you have guests over, is there always a clutter of glasses on the table? There is just never enough space to set things down. The surface provided by these types of fireplaces make the very practical piece of décor.
- Ambiance – It doesn’t matter if you are relaxing by yourself or with a group of friends, there is just something inviting and soothing about a fire. It serves as a focal point, topic of conversation and gives guests a place to gather.
If you want your outdoor living space to really make a last impression, consider looking at our fire tables. They are attractive, practical ad memorable; everything you need to take your patio or deck to the next level.